Once diagnosed with Obstructive Sleep Apnoea (OSA) the most common and widely accepted treatment is continuous Positive Airways Pressure (CPAP) therapy.
The SleepCube standard CPAP is the first in the range of sleep therapy devices from DeVilbiss Healthcare. It provides a fixed pressure of between 3cm H2O and 20cm H2O throughout the night. The SleepCube standard also includes the integrated SmartCode patient compliance feature for remote monitoring. For those patients requiring humidification, each device in the SleepCube range can be fitted with a heated humidifier, a separate unit which clips easily to the underside of the device.
The SleepCube series’ multi voltage capability allows it to be used virtually anywhere in the world and it can also be operated from a 12V power source such as those found in a motor home.
- Pressure range of between 3 and 20 cm H2O
- Smallest surface of all leading CPAP devices with heated humidification system attached
- SmartCode data compliance feature included, which encodes usage data into a series of letters and numbers that can be easily decrypted using free software or online at http://www.sleepcube.com
- Among the quietest CPAPs on the market - only 26 dBA
- Can be operated from a 12V DC source such as that found in a motor home (not with heated humidifier) and will switch automatically to AC power if connected and available
- Auto-switching universal power supply of 100 – 240 V and 50 – 60 Hz, and automatic altitude compensation between 0 and 2750m (9000ft)
- Large backlit LCD and easy to follow patient menu
- Auto on / off
- Delay pressure ramp eases the machine to the prescribed pressure. Ramp delay settings of 0 to 45 minutes in 5-minute increments
- Visual mask off alert feature
- Supplied with 6ft tubing as standard. Optional 10ft patient tubing available
- Large slip-resistant pads on the bottom of unit to minimise movement on bedside table during the night
- Patient air tubing extends from the back of unit to enhance visual appeal
- Integrated heated humidification system easily docks onto the bottom of the unit without requiring a separate hose or power cord
- SmartLink module and software available for more detailed patient therapy management. Data is transferred to the PC via SD card for further analysis and reporting using the SmartLink software package.
- Can I use my SleepCube in a motor home, vehicle or boat?
The SleepCube series CPAP’s can all be operated via a 12V DC power source. There are two 12 V DC operating options available: a 12 V DC accessory cable for a cigarette lighter in a car (DV51D-619) and a 12 V DC accessory cable for a stand alone battery (DV51D-696). Please Note: If heated humidification is used, the heater will NOT operate directly from a 12 V DC source. DC power can be passed through an inverter that will deliver AC power to the system (required 400 Watt / 230 V).
- Is a voltage converter required to use the SleepCube Standard device in a foreign country?
A voltage converter is not needed because the SleepCube range of CPAP’s have a switch-mode power supply, which automatically adjusts to voltages from 100—240 volts and 50—60 Hz. It is, however, necessary to purchase the correct mains lead for the country you are travelling to.
- Does the SleepCube Standard device offer exhale pressure relief?
No. For this feature you will require the SleepCube Standard Plus device
- Is it possible to add supplemental oxygen to the CPAP therapy?
Yes, supplemental oxygen can be added with the optional oxygen adapter attached between the unit and tubing (7353D-601) or directly to the mask if it is equipped with an oxygen port.
- Where can the serial number and year of manufacture be found on the SleepCube device?
The serial number for the device can be found on the underside of the device. For the year of manufacture please contact us directly.
- Is the software package included with the device?
The SmartLink Therapy Management package is sold separately. Further information can be found on the SmartLink page of the website
- Is it possible to download new Firmware updates to the device and where can I see which version is currently applied?
Firmware updates are available to download for dealers in the secure area of the website. The version is displayed on LCD screen when the unit is switched on.